Mallorca Bike Tour
As a leading tour operator, DIGnGO takes you to sunny Majorca, visiting Palma de Mallorca, Puerto Pollenca, the Serra Tramuntana and the Cap de Formentor on a single Mallorca bike tour. Your experienced tour guides take you out on scenic backroads of sunny Spain. You enjoy Porto Soller as well as sandy Playa de Palma. Join us today as our cycle tour of Mallorca also includes ample time to try out Spanish tapas in a picturesque village.
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.Intermediate:
You ride your bike on a weekly basis.
|Price||$4,498 (sgl.: +$1,398)|
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your cycle tour of Mallorca
- Meet your tour guides in downtown Palma, Spain.
- Stroll through Puerto Pollensa, a family friendly resort in Majorca.
- Bike to the Cap de Formentor forming the northernmost point of the Balearic Islands.
- Cycling to Port de Sóller, bike by the Puig Major, Mallorca’s highest climb.
- Bike through the Serra de Tramuntana, the northern ridge of Palma de Mallorca.
- Stroll through Deià, the most charming coastal village on this Spanish island.
- Pedal to Valldemossa where George Sand lived at the beginning of the 18th century.
- Strong riders are encouraged to challenge themselves up the Sa Calobra, Mallorca’s toughest climb.
- Cycle through Banyalbufar and Estellencs, some beautiful costal villages.
- Taste mallorca wine during a fine wine tasting accompanied by tasty tapas.
Choose a date for touring Mallorca by bike
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Pollença (2 nights)
Belmond La Residencia
Deia (1 night)
Castell Son Claret
Calvia (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg