Costa Brava Bike Tour
Visit coastal Catalonia and lovely Barcelona on our Costa Brava bicycle tour. The rolling terrain of the Baix Emporda, near the blue Mediterranean Sea, creates a unique itinerary. Ride your bicycle through Figueres, Girona, Pals, Palafrugell, Llafranc, Girona and Palamos. A Costa Brava bicycle tour doesn’t disappoint as it takes you from Catalonia to the Spanish Pyrenees with a picturesque village around every corner.
You ride your bike occasionally.
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Costa Brava trip
- Start biking in the Province of Girona, a district of the Empordà.
- In Figueres take a self-guided tour of the Dalí Theatre and Museum.
- Cycle through la Bisbal d’Empordà, the capital of the Baix Emporda.
- Following a nice bike ride along the sparkling Mediterranean Sea, discover Pals, a small medieval village.
- Pedal to Palamos, a famous summer holiday destination in Catalonia.
- Bike to Callela de Palafrugell, a traditional fishing village along the beautiful Mediterranean Sea.
- Some mountainous terrain awaits you as you continue your cycling vacation in the Spanish Pyrenees.
- End your biking tour in Llivia, a Spanish enclave in the French Pyrenees.
- Travel to Barcelona, a town where we recommend you visit the Sagrada Familia.
Choose a date to visit Costa Brava by bike
Make a date private
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Ollers (1 night)
Mas de Torrent
Torrent (2 nights)
Torre Del Remei
Bolvir (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg