Andalucia Bike Tour
Road cycling in Andalucia with DIGnGO takes you through southern Spain passing by Antequera, beautiful Grazalema and historic Ronda. Explore El Torcal de Antequera. Visit a picturesque white village that was once a Moorish outpost. Learn about Spanish Flamenco. And dine on tapas. Bike touring in Andalucia is guaranteed to be an amazing adventure through sunny Spain.
You ride your bike occasionally.
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your tour of Andalucia
- Meet your tour guides in Malaga, a beautiful town in Andalusia, Spain.
- Cycle through El Torcal de Antequera, a nature reserve in the Sierra del Torcal.
- Stroll through Antequera, a city with a Moorish castle dating back to the 14th century.
- Take a guided tour of Ronda famous for the Puente Nuevo and the Plaza de Toros de Ronda.
- Bike through the Province of Granada, an area covered with olive groves and located east of downtown Seville.
- Cycle amongst olive groves and through the Pueblos Blancos of the Sierra Nevada, Spain.
- End your Vuelta a Andalucía listening to traditional Flamenco.
Choose a date to discover Andalucia
Make a date private
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Covento La Magdalena
Antequera (1 night)
Catalonia Reina Victoria
Ronda (2 nights)
Barcello La Bobadilla
Loja (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg