Tuscany Bike Tour
Discover the famous Chianti, downtown Siena, Renaissance Florence, Pienza and the green Val di Chiana on a Tuscany bike tour. Taste prized Brunello di Montalcino, white Montepulciano and local Pecorino cheese. Cycle through the picturesque Tuscan countryside as the warm Tuscan sun highlights every detail of the Crete Senesi. A cycling holiday in Tuscany with DIGnGO is a wonderful trip through lush olive groves and undiscovered vineyards.
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Tuscany bike trip
- Start cycling in Montepulciano, a Tuscan town in the Val di Chiana.
- Stroll through Pienza, the ideal Renaissance town in Italy and located in the Val d’Orcia.
- As you stroll through Pienza, try Pecorino Toscano, a local cheese.
- Taste the famous Brunello di Montalcino, a red wine.
- Explore downtown Siena, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Our Tuscany bike tour takes you on beautiful cycling routes with green olive groves and lush vineyards.
- Cycle through typical Tuscan countryside covered with green rolling hills.
- Taste prestigious Chianti, a local red wine during a guided tour of the Borgo san Felice wine cellars.
- End your cycling holiday in downtown Florence.
Choose a date for cycling in Tuscany, Italy
Make a date private
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Montepulciano (2 nights)
Castello di Velona
Castelnuovo dell’Abate (1 night)
Borgo San Felice
San Felice (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg