Sicily Bike Tour
As you ride your bicycle during our Sicily bike tour, discover Caltagirone, Mount Etna, Scicli, Noto, Modica, Ragusa, Catania and Siracusa. Cycle along the blue Mediterranean Sea, ride through the Val di Noto, meet true Sicilians and taste sweet Marsala. Cycling in Sicily is simply wonderful!
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.Intermediate:
You ride your bike on a weekly basis.
|Price||$4,198 (sgl.: +$898)|
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Sicily bike tour
- Meet your tour guides in Syracuse, a city in Sicily, Italy.
- Modica, featuring the oldest chocolate store in Sicily is where you start your cycling trip.
- Bike to Scicli, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Val di Noto and the Province of Ragusa.
- Stroll through Ragusa Ibla, a magnificent baroque style town.
- Mt Etna, an active volcano can be seen in the distance as you ride to Caltagirone.
- Stroll through Caltagirone, famous for its pottery and ceramic tiles.
- End your cycling vacation in the Valley Dei Templi.
Choose a date for biking around Sicily
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Eremo della Giubiliana
Ragusa (2 nights)
Vizzini (2 nights)
Agrigento (1 night)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg