Puglia Bike Tour
Immerse yourself in authentic Italy with a fully guided bike tour of Puglia by DIGnGO. Lush olive groves greet you as artisanal olive oil is made in nearby towns. Meet your experienced tour guides in Bari, Italy and cycle through the heel of Italy, passing by Ostuni, Matera, Locorontodo, Polignano a Mare and Alberobello. The beautiful Adriatic Coast and Italian Baroque architecture are yours to discover while cycling in Puglia.
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.Intermediate:
You ride your bike on a weekly basis.
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Puglia cycling holiday
- Meet your tour guides in downtown Bari for your Giro di Puglia.
- Explore the Puglia, a beautiful region of Italy located on the Adriatic Coast.
- For your first bike ride, pedal through the Province of Brindisi, located in the Salento Peninsula.
- Take a self-guided tour of Ostuni, a famous whitewashed town in sunny southern Italy.
- Join us on guided tour of Alberobello, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Itria Valley.
- Tour a Trullo, a traditional dry stone hut.
- Take a guided tour of Matera, a town in the Province of Basilicata famous for its troglodyte settlements referred as Sassi di Matera.
- Set out on a bicycle ride through beautiful olive groves and small towns.
- Stay at an authentic masseria dating back to the 17th century.
- Take a tour of Polignano a Mare, a costal town characterised by its many inlets and caves.
Choose a date for joining one of our Puglia cycling tours
Make a date private
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Masseria Torre Maizza
Fasano (2 nights)
Sextantio le Grotte
Matera (1 night)
Monopoli (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg