Piedmont Bike Tour
Authentic Italy comes alive on our bike tour of Piedmont. You’ll find lush vineyards, the rare white truffle and fine wine tasting in the hilly Piedmont region. You cycle over the rolling hills of Monferrat, passing by Barolo, Barbaresco and Monforte d’Alba. Red wine and a bike ride over the Langhe go hand in hand as you join our Piedmont bike tour.
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.Intermediate:
You ride your bike on a weekly basis.Active:
You ride your bike on a daily basis.
|Price||$4,198 (sgl.: +$898)|
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Piedmont bike tour
- Meet your experienced tour guides in downtown Turin, Piedmont.
- Ride your bicycle through the Province of Asti and the Province of Cuneo.
- During an informative wine tasting at a leading winery, try Barbera d’Asti, a red wine.
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride to Barbaresco, a famous wine area in Piedmont.
- Cycle through the Langhe Hills, a world heritage site and famous wine growing region in northern Italy.
- Stay in Monforte d’Alba and enjoy breathtaking views of the Langhe, an area east of the Tanaro river.
- Piedmont wine lovers get to taste traditional Barbaresco wine.
- During a fine wine tasting, try Barolo, a DOCG wine made from Nebbiolo, a red wine grape variety.
- Enjoy some short climbs through the basso monferrato as you travel to Fossano.
- Look for the Tartufo bianco di Alba during a truffle hunting adventure.
Choose a date for biking in Piedmont, Italy
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Relais San Maurizio
Santo Stefano Belbo (2 nights)
Monforte d’Alba (2 nights)
Fozzano (1 night)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg