Dolomites Bike Tour (Easy)
Not far from Romantic Venice, our Dolomites bike tour takes you cycling through the stunning Italian Dolomites. Meet your tour guides in downtown Bolzano, the capital city of South Tyrol. Ride through the Southern Alps and the impressive Dolomite mountains. Towering mountain passes give way to short climbs and very long descents loved by recreational cyclists. Cycling in the Italian Dolomites with DIGnGO is guaranteed to be wonderful.
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Dolomites cycling tour
- Meet your tour guides in Bolzano, a town in the Dolomites.
- Start your cycling vacation in Italy near the famous Sella Towers, beautiful dolomites mountains.
- Enjoy a long descent down the Passo Gardena, arriving in Corvara, the most famous town in the Alta Badia.
- Enjoy another long descent down the Passo Pordoi, a famous climb with many switchbacks.
- Join us for a guided tour and great wine tasting featuring various wines from the Italian Alps.
- Cycle on the Drau bike Path, an ideal route for leisure cyclists.
- End your road trip in South Tyrol next to the Grossglockner.
Choose a date for Cycling the Dolomites
Make a date private
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Corvara in Badia (2 nights)
Quelle Nature Spa Resort
Santa Maddalena (1 night)
Lienz (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg