Dolomites Bike Tour (Avid)
Spectacular mountain passes are just a small part of this Dolomites bike tour. Look around at the beautiful Dolomite mountains. The famous Passo Pordoi, Passo Gardena and Passo Falzarego are awaiting you. If you’re a fan of steep switchbacks, then biking in the Dolomites is your perfect getaway. With our guided tour, the Southern Alps and road cycling come together in harmony. The beautiful Italian Dolomites are just around the corner.
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.Intermediate:
You ride your bike on a weekly basis.Active:
You ride your bike on a daily basis.
|Price||$3,998 (sgl.: +$898)|
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Dolomites cycling tour
- Get ready for a challenging bike tour in the Dolomites, a mountain range in Northern Italy.
- Meet us in downtown Bolzano, a town located east of Bormio and the Italian Stelvio.
- Cycle the Passo Gardena, a beautiful mountain pass in the Italian Dolomites used on the Maratona dles Dolomites.
- Stroll through Corvara, a hamlet in the Alta Badia.
- Tackle the Passo Pordoi with its 30 switchbacks and of 6.9% grade.
- Significant climbs are yours to tackle as you ride the Passo Campolongo and Passo Falzarego.
- Cycle through Arabba, a lovely mountain village and climb the Passo Giau.
- Bike to lake Misurina, a natural lake located at the foot of the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, a summit in the Alps.
- End your cycling vacation in Cortina d’Ampezzo, a famous ski resort and transfer to Venice.
Choose a date for cycling the Dolomites
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Fie’ Allo Sciliar (1 night)
Corvara in Badia (2 nights)
Cortina d’Ampezzo (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg