Tuscany Family Bike Tour
Explore Florence, Siena, Montepulciano and Montalcino on a Tuscany bike trip by DIGnGO. The whole family can look out on a rolling Tuscan countryside as thoughts of regional Italian cuisine fill their minds. Adults look forward to that fine Italian wine tasting while kids love riding their bicycle under the warm Tuscan sun and make their own Italian pasta. A Tuscany bike trip with DIGnGO—amazing!
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.
|Price||$2,898 (sgl.: +$698)|
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Tuscany family bike trip
- Meet your tour guides in Florence and bike through the Chianti.
- Take a self-guided tour of Siena, a beautiful medieval town built around the famed Piazza del Campo.
- Kids have fun at an outdoor adventure park.
- Cycle through the Tuscan countryside and discover the medieval city of Montalcino.
- Biking through olive groves, you reach Pienza, the ideal Renaissance town.
- Learn fine italian cuisine during a cooking class.
Choose a date for biking in Tuscany
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Villa Curina Resort
Castelnuovo Berardenga (2 nights)
SI Montalcino Hotel
Montalcino (1 night)
Montepulciano (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg