Provence Bike Tour
Not far from the beautiful Mediterranean Sea, our Provence bike tour takes you cycling through Southern France. You explore the beautiful Luberon and the Alpilles passing by Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, famous Avignon, magnificent Gordes and the legendary Mont Ventoux. You also ride your bicycle through undiscovered vineyards and lush lavender fields as well as participate in a French wine tasting. Biking in Provence with DIGnGO is simply amazing!
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.Intermediate:
You ride your bike on a weekly basis.
|Price||$4,198 (sgl.: +$898)|
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Holiday in Provence
- Meet your tour guides along the Rhône in Avignon, France before a nice bicycle ride through the Gorges de la Nesque.
- Cycle through Southern France on your way to the legendary Mont Ventoux often used in Le Tour de France.
- Stroll through Gordes, a hillside village located in the Petit Luberon, an area filled with lavender fields.
- Ride your bicycle through the Vaucluse, passing by Lacoste, Menerbes, Roussillon and Bonnieux.
- Stroll through Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, a typical provencal village during market day.
- Explore the Alpilles as you ride a scenic route surrounded with small vineyards.
- During an exclusive wine tasting and after the visit of a corkscrew museum, taste wines from the Rhone Valley.
- Discover the Baux-de-Provence, a small medieval village considered as one of “Les Plus Beaux Villages de France”.
Choose a date for biking in Provence
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Crillon le Brave
Crillon le Brave (1 night)
La Bastide de Gordes
Gordes (2 nights)
Les Baux-de-Provence (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg