Normandy Bike Tour
Learn about the famous Bayeux Tapestry, famous Mont St Michel, WWII landing beaches and bloody Omaha Beach on our Normandy bike tour. Your tour guides meet you in Caen and take you cycling in Normandy and Brittany, passing by historic Bayeux, the Normandy American Cemetery and nearby Arromanches. Join us in Normandy, where sandy beaches and fine Calvados are plentiful during this luxury cycling tour.
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.Intermediate:
You ride your bike on a weekly basis.Active:
You ride your bike on a daily basis.
|Price||$3,998 (sgl.: +$898)|
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your bike tour of Normandy and Brittany
- Meet your experienced tour guides in Caen, Calvados before a bike ride to nearby Arromanches where the Mulberry harbour can be seen.
- Stroll through medieval Bayeux famous for the medieval Bayeux Tapestry, depicting the Battle of Hastings.
- Take a guided tour of the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial in Colleville-sur-Mer.
- Cycle along Omaha beach, a famous landing beach where on D-Day, 6 June 1944, the allies landed.
- Ride your bicycle to the Pointe du Hoc, a promontory with a 100 ft cliff overlooking the English Channel before cycling through the Contentin peninsula.
- Arrive in Brittany and take a self guided tour of the magnificent Mont Saint Michel Abbey.
Choose a date for cycling in Normandy, France
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Chateau la Cheneviere
Port-en-Bessin-Huppain (3 nights)
Chateau de Canisy
Saint-Lô (1 night)
Cancale (1 night)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg