Corsica Bike Tour
Not far from the French Riviera and a few miles from northern Sardinia, explore the island of Corsica during this amazing Corsica bike tour. Significant climbs reward you with glimpses of the beautiful Mediterranean Sea. Start in Calvi, France and pass by Ajaccio, Bonifacio, the Aiguilles de Bavella, the Calanques de Piana and the Gulf of Porto. Follow a scenic coastal road and the blue Mediterranean Sea as you ride through southern Corsica. Join us today as cycling in Corsica is guaranteed to be a bike trip of a lifetime.
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Corsica cycling trip
- Not far from Bastia, meet your experienced tour guides in Calvi before a nice bike ride through northern Corsica.
- Discover the Balagne, filled with hillside villages and overlooking Calvi.
- Ride your bicycle along the Gulf of Porto where the official tour de France road in 2013.
- Your cycling tour continues through the Calanques de Piana, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Stroll through Piana, a traditional Mediterranean village listed amongst the most beautiful villages in France.
- Cycle to the Col de Bavella before a nice bike ride toward Bonifacio.
- Challenging climbs are rewarded with authentic Corsican cuisine made from the famous wild boar.
- Take a guided tour of Bonifacio with a local guide and learn about the fortifications and the old town.
- Head to the Lavezzi archipelago, some small granite islands in the Strait of Bonifacio and located 3 miles from northern Sardinia.
Choose a date for cycling in Corsica, France
Make a date private
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Calvi (2 nights)
Levie (1 night)
Bonifacio (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg