Champagne Bike Tour
Sparkling Champagne, famous Champagne vineyards and prestigious Champagne houses define perfectly this Champagne bicycle tour. Meet your knowledgeable tour guides in Reims, France. Ride through Hautvillers and learn about Dom Pérignon. In Epernay, capital of the champagne region, Moët et Chandon welcomes you in its legendary cellars. A tour of Champagne with DIGnGO—simply wonderful!
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your bike trip through the Champagne region, France
- Discover the famous Champagne region located just an hour from downtown Paris.
- Meet your experienced tour guides in Reims before your first bike ride through the Marne Valley.
- Cycle through the Côte des Blancs dotted with lush vineyards.
- Bike through the most famous Champagne vineyards such as the Clos du Mesnil.
- During a fine wine tasting, taste Moet Champagne in the town of Epernay.
- Ride along L’Avenue de Champagne, famous for its many leading Champagne producers such as Moët & Chandon, Mercier and De Castellane.
- Cross the Marne River and cycle to Hautvillers where Dom Pérignon is buried.
- In Hautvillers, meet with a local tour guide for a wonderful wine tasting of French Champagne from the finest wineries.
- Travel from Champagne-Ardennes to Alsace before cycling along the Route des Vins d’Alsace.
Choose a date for joining our Champagne bicycle tour
Make a date private
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Avize (2 nights)
Hotel du Parc
Obernai (1 night)
Hotel Le Chambard
Kaysersberg (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg