Burgundy Bike Tour
Start your Burgundy bike tour as you meet your knowledgeable tour guides in downtown Dijon. Small vineyards appear as you stop to try Burgundy Grand Cru and white Bourgogne. Cycling in Burgundy with DIGnGO includes medieval Beaune and the Canal de Bourgogne. The finest Meursault, Corton Grand Cru, white Burgundy wine and great Pinot Noir are yours to try on this perfect cycling trip.
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Burgundy wine tour
- Meet your experienced tour guides in downtown Dijon before experiencing your first bike ride in Burgundy.
- Bike along the Burgundy Canal also referred as the Canal de Bourgogne.
- Discover Chateauneuf-en-Auxois, a medieval town dominated by a 12th century chateau.
- Outside Beaune, join us for a guided visit and a great wine tasting of Cremant de Bourgogne.
- Cycle on a scenic route going though many rural villages before reaching downtown Beaune.
- Ride through the Côte de Beaune and pass by Pommard, Volnay, Puligny-Montrachet and Meursault.
- In Beaune, taste red Burgundy wine as well as white Burgundy wine.
- Take a self-guided tour of the Hospices de Beaune, famous for its multi-coloured tiled roof.
- Taste fantastic Grand Cru during a fine wine tasting.
- Cycle alongside the lush vineyards of the Côte de nuits, filled with fine Burgundy wines.
- Bike by the Clos de Vougeot, a wine estate whose vineyards are made exclusively of Bourgogne Pinot Noir.
- Visit Gevrey Chambertin, a winemaking village along the Route des Grands Crus.
Choose a date for biking in Burgundy
Make a date private
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Abbaye de la Bussiere
La Bussiere-sur-Ouche (2 nights)
Beaune (2 nights)
La Rotisserie du Chambertin
Gevrey-Chambertin (1 night)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg