Bordeaux Bike Tour
Discover the River Garonne and the Dordogne River on our Bordeaux bike trip. Cycling near Bordeaux includes the finest Pomerol, famous médoc and sweet Sauternes. Start in Libourne, France and ride to St Emilion before bicycling through beautiful Dordogne. Taste great Bordeaux wines and ride through lush vineyards. Biking in Bordeaux with DIGnGO—quintessentially wonderful!
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.Intermediate:
You ride your bike on a weekly basis.Active:
You ride your bike on a daily basis.Avid:
You ride your bike for long period of time.
|Price||$4,498 (sgl.: +$898)|
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Bordeaux bike trip
- Meet us in Libourne, a town located across from the Medoc and along the Dordogne River.
- Discover the Bordeaux wine region as you cycle south east of the Gironde Estuary and amongst chateaux and lush vineyards.
- Taste Bordeaux Wine during a wine tasting at a beautiful chateau.
- Stroll through St Emilion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site overlooking the surrounding vineyards.
- Take a fully guided tour of the Saint Emilion Monolithic Church dating back to the 12th century.
- Bike through Pomerol, home to Chateau Petrus, an exclusive Bordeaux Wine.
- Meet other cyclists as you ride your bicycle toward Chateau Cheval Blanc.
- Cycle to La Roque-Gageac, a village listed as the most beautiful villages in France.
- Bike through the Dordogne Valley, named after the Dordogne, a river which runs through the valley.
- End the week with a great bike ride to the village of Rocamadour dating back to the 12th century.
Choose a date for biking in Bordeaux, France
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Hostellerie de Plaisance
Saint-Émilion (2 nights)
Le Vieux Logis
Trémolat (2 nights)
Chateau de la Treyne
Lacave (1 night)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg