Normandy Family Bike Tour
Enjoy the perfect family vacation as you cycle through Lower Normandy with DIGnGO. Our Normandy bike tour takes you to the Medieval Bayeux Tapestry, assaulted Omaha Beach and the famous Mont St Michel. You ride your bicycle through scenic backroads and designated bike trails. Join us today as you’re guaranteed that little kids and young adults will love cycling in Normandy and Brittany.
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.Intermediate:
You ride your bike on a weekly basis.
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Normandy family bike trip
- Start cycling from Dinan, a medieval town in Brittany, France.
- Kids get to participate in a glass blowing session.
- Take a self-guided tour of the Mont St Michel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Bike to Arromanches, a town known as the place where a Mulberry harbour artificial port was installed.
- Bike to Bayeux and visit the Bayeux Tapestry, depicting the Battle of Hastings.
- Kids and adults have a great time land sailing.
- Discover the famous sites of the Battle of Normandy, the Pointe du Hoc and the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial.
- Bike along the D-Day landing beach of Omaha beach.
- End your cycling vacation in Caen, Calvados.
Choose a date for biking in Normandy
Make a date private
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Manoir Des Douets Fleuris
Cancale (1 night)
Agneaux (1 night)
Mercure Omaha Beach
Port-en-Bessin-Huppain (3 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg