FAQs About DIGnGO
What's Included / Not Included?
- Gear: Hybrid bicycle, DIGnGO water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag.
- Meals: All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners. Your leaders have recommendations for the meals on your own.
- Snacks & Refreshments: During the day, your leaders are along your bicycle route with water, M&M’s, dry fruits etc..
- One or More Leaders: Up to 5 guests, there is 1 leader on each tour. On all trips with 6 or more guests, there is a minimum of 2 leaders per tour for a ratio of 1 leader for every 5 guests.
- Activities: Guided tours of wineries and historic sites with local guides. See the detailed itinerary for a list of activities.
- Van Support: A leader is in the van, sweeping the route and making sure you have enough water, giving you a boost up a hill or fixing a flat.
- Luggage Transfer: Your luggage is delivered to your room before your arrival at the next hotel.
- Transportation: Any type of transportation to and from the pick up/drop off locations.
- Pre/Post Trip Lodging: Hotels or house rentals before and after the trip.
- Personal Expenses: Minibar, massages, laundry, non scheduled activities, etc.
- Beverages: All soft drinks and alcoholic drinks are at your own expense.
- Gratuities for your Leaders: Industry standard is 5% of the trip price per team of leaders.
How many travelers on each trip?
How many leaders are they on each tour?
How do you accomodate different biking level?
What happens with my luggage?
Can I order off the menu or do I have a set menu for lunch and dinner?
Do you have a list of hotels you recommend for pre trip?
Do you offer discounts for returning clients?
Can I make an existing date private or choose my own custom dates?
Can you accommodate dietary restrictions?
Can I bring my own bike?
Can I bring my own bike shoes?
Is there a minimum age to join a tour?
Do I need to tip my leaders at the end of the week?
I don’t speak the language of the country I am traveling to, is it an issue?
How old are your clients?
If I am a solo traveler can you find me a roommate?
Do I need to cycle on a regular basic to join your trips?
Not at all. Our tours are classified by activity level and you can choose the one that fits you best.
If you would rather speak to one of our travel advisor to help you choose the right trip, contact us.
What if the weather is bad and we can’t bike one day?
FAQs About Reservations
How do I book a trip?
Do you offer travel insurance?
DIGnGO has partnered with Allianz and offer a travel insurance that covers you. For a summary of details, including the terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusion of the plan, click here (6% of the trip price).
What is the cancellation policy?
If you must cancel your reservation, the cancellation fee will be based on our cancellation policy:
91 + days: Non refundable amounts
61 – 90 days: 30% of the trip price
31 – 60 days: 50% of the trip price
0 – 30 days: 100% of the trip price