Austria Bike Tour
Discover the scenic Wachau Valley and the legendary Danube River on our Austria bicycle tour. Cycle along along the Danube cycle path on your way to Krems an der Donau. Ride from Dürnstein to Melk and enjoy a self-guided tour of the benedictine Melk Abbey. Not to mention but old Prague, nearby Vienna and medieval Český Krumlov are all yours to explore. Cycle touring in Austria with DIGnGO is simply amazing.
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Austria cycling vacation
- Meet your experienced tour guides in downtown Vienna located in lower Austria.
- For your first bike ride, cycle through Krems, an authentic town in the romantic Wachau Valley.
- In Dürnstein, a medieval village, taste the dry wines of the Wachau Valley.
- Bike along the Danube on a dedicated cycle path named The Rivers Route or EuroVelo 6.
- Take a self-guided tour of Melk Abbey, a benedictine abbey overlooking the Danube.
- Stroll through Český Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Take a guided tour of a brewery and taste beer in a medieval tavern.
- End your bicycle tour in the former Austro-Hungarian Empire and beautiful Prague.
Choose a date for biking in Austria
Make a date private
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Durnstein (2 nights)
Czesky-Krumlov (1 night)
Mcely (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg