Holland Family Bike Tour
Experience touring Holland by bicycle that includes downtown Amsterdam, beautiful Haarlem, stunning Gouda and The Hague in a single inclusive family vacation. Wander the Flemish polders and gaze up at historic windmills as the popular Netherlands surround you in their beauty. You ride your bicycle through polders and beautiful canals. Join us today as our bike trip in Holland immerses you in the landscape of the Netherlands.
You ride your bike occasionally.
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Holland family bike trip
- Bike to Yerseke, a traditional fishing village in South Holland.
- Stroll through Gouda, a city that gave its name to the famous Gouda.
- Discover the famous Windmills at Kinderdijk, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Kids and teens discover Holland’s highlights and heritage in an interactive way.
- Cycle through the Dutch countryside and along canals.
- Stroll through the Keukenhof, the world largest flower garden.
- End your bike tour in the Netherlands in downtown Amsterdam.
Choose a date for biking in Holland
Make a date private
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Hotel Kaoten Goes
Goes (1 night)
The Hague (2 nights)
IJmuiden (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg