Czech Republic Family Bike Tour
Follow the mighty Vltava River as you tour in Czech Republic. Start in Prague and cycle toward famous Vienna. Ride your bicycle on beautiful backroads through southern Bohemia. Explore medieval Český Krumlov, Hluboká Castle and Holašovice. Bike along the blue Danube River and on The Rivers Route. Cycling in the Czech Republic and Austria with DIGnGO is guaranteed to be a wonderful cycling adventure through Bohemia.
You ride your bike occasionally.
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Czech Republic bike trip
- Meet your tour guides in Prague, the capital city of Czech Republic.
- Kids get to visit a local dairy farm and learn how to make cheese.
- Bike to Holasovice, a town with South Bohemian style buildings.
- Kids enjoy a stunning canoe ride on the Vltava.
- Cycle to Český Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with a castle ranked amongst the most important monuments in Central Europe.
- Bike along the Danube and on Austria’s most famous cycle path.
- End your family adventure in downtown Vienna.
Choose a date for biking in Czech Republic
Make a date private
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Herálec (2 nights)
Český Krumlov (1 night)
Dürnstein (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg