Switzerland Bike Tour
The dramatic Swiss Alps are calling to you as adventure cycling defines your next bike ride. Start near Lake Geneva and Montreux before cycling to Gstaad. See the majestic Jungfrau, Interlaken and stunning Bernese Oberland. End your Switzerland bike tour in Zurich. Join us today and find out what makes bike riding in Switzerland with DIGnGO an experience to remember.
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.Intermediate:
You ride your bike on a weekly basis.Active:
You ride your bike on a daily basis.
|Price||$4,998 (sgl.: +$1,398)|
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your Swiss bike tour
- Meet your experienced tour guides in Montreux, a town located along Lake Geneva, Switzerland.
- Cycle through the Swiss Alps and enjoy some challenging climbs before arriving in Gstaad.
- Ride your bicycle along Lake Thun and stroll through Interlaken, a popular town in Switzerland.
- Cycle through the Bernese Oberland passing by the Jungfrau, a mountain located above 13,000 ft.
- Bike the most beautiful woodland trails in Switzerland as you explore the Lauterbrunnen Valley, a magnificent destination in the Swiss Alps.
- End your cycling tour in Zurich or stay a few more days in Switzerland near lake Constance.
Choose a date for bike riding in Switzerland
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Gstaad (1 night)
Villars-sur-Ollon (2 nights)
Grindelwald (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg