Holland Bike Tour
See the famed Keukenhof, downtown Amsterdam and the beautiful North Sea on our bike trip in Holland. Polders, red tulip fields and old windmills dot the beautiful countryside. Explore historic Haarlem, The Hague, Alkmaar and stunning Gouda. From irrigation canals to a local cheese farm, touring Holland by bicycle is a dream come true.
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.
|Price||$4,098 (sgl.: +$898)|
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your bike trip in Holland
- Explore The Netherlands as you ride your bicycle on paved bike paths along beautiful canals and old windmills.
- Discover the Windmills at Kinderdijk, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in North Holland.
- Cycle to beautiful Gouda, a city named after the cheese.
- Take a self-guided tour of the Keukenhof, a garden filled with more than 7 million colourful tulips.
- Cycle on scenic routes, through peaceful countryside before reaching downtown Amsterdam.
- Explore Haarlem, a Dutch town along the North Sea.
- End your cycling holiday in Amsterdam, a city famous for its Red-Light District and beautiful canals.
Choose a date for biking through tulips, Holland
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Manoir Inter Scaldes
Kruiningen (1 night)
Hotel des Indes
The Hague (2 nights)
Landgoed Duin Kruidberg
Santpoort (2 nights)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg