Croatia Bike Tour
Explore the Dalmatian islands of Hvar, Brač. Šolta and Korčula while taking a Croatia bike tour with DIGnGO. Enjoy cycling through large olive groves and picturesque villages before reaching medieval Dubrovnik. A perfect bicycle trip isn’t complete without a ride along the blue Adriatic Sea and through the Peljesac Peninsula. Bike riding in Croatia is guaranteed to take your breath away.
You ride your bike occasionally.Moderate:
You ride your bike on a monthly basis.
|Price||$5,398 (sgl.: +$898)|
Download our itinerary today!
Highlights of your cycling holiday in Croatia
- Welcome to Dalmatia, Croatia and take your first bike ride on Hvar, the longest island in the Adriatic Sea.
- Cycle through picturesque villages, amongst olive groves and small vineyards.
- Stroll through Hvar, a popular city on the beautiful Dalmatian Coast.
- Discover the Paklinski Islands as you trade your bicycle for a kayak.
- Ride your bicycle on Brač, the largest island in Dalmatia.
- Take a beautiful bike ride on Korčula before a great wine tasting.
- Stroll through Korčula, a fortified town where Marco Polo is said to be born.
- Take a guided tour of Dubrovnik, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Choose a date for bicycling the islands of the Dalmatian coast
Private guided bike tours are for those looking to travel exclusively with their group of friends. For a private biking trip, choose one of our regularly schedule travel dates and make it exclusively for you or contact us to choose your own departure date. Our private cycling trips cost an extra $500 per person.
Hvar (1 night)
Maslinica (1 night)
Vela Luka (2 nights)
Dubrovnik (1 night)
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Multiples daily routes
- A fully equipped DIGnGO touring bike and gear
- Water bottle, helmet, Garmin GPS and saddle bag
- 1 leader for every 5 guests
- Snack & drinks during the day
- Gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Guided tours, tastings and entrance fees
- A leader offering minivan support
- Luggage transfers
- Minivan transfers during the trip
- Local guides and experts
- An email a few days prior to your trip
Available bike options
Touring bike (included)
Weight: 10,35 kg
Road bike ($400 rental fee)
Brand: Scott or similar
Weight: 8,5 kg
Electric bike ($150 rental fee)
Weight: 4.0 kg