In order to deliver the customer service and attention to detail DIGnGO is known for, we are looking for dynamic, flexible, reliable and organized bike trip leaders. If after reading the questions below, you feel you have what it takes to become a trip leader, we want to hear from you.
- Are you 21 years old or older?
- Do you have a clean driving record?
- Do you have a desire to provide exceptional customer service?
- Are you comfortable with public speaking?
- Do you know anything about bike mechanics?
- Can you feel comfortable with caring conversations with guests?
- Do you have energy and enthusiasm regardless of the situation?
- Do you have a dynamic personality?
- Do you have high energy that you can maintain from morning to evening?
- Can you smile on just a few hours of sleep?
- Can you be fun and professional, while always maintaining control of the situation?
- Can you anticipate and easily adapt to rapidly changing scenarios?
- Can you troubleshoot and solve last minute issues that may arise on our bike tours?
- Do you have any knowledge about the different destinations we run tours in (history, food, wine)?
- Can you bike for around 5 hours a day?
- Do you speak French, Italian, Czech, Croatian, Spanish or German fluently?
- Do you speak English fluently?
- Do you like to work with kids?