DIGnGO is committed to making your vacation as rewarding and fun as we can but in order to do that we will ask for personal information, some of which is mandatory, some of which optional (age, passport, flight details, allergies etc..) and travel preferences (type of bed, dietary needs, interests, etc...).
However, in return we promise to protect this information, ensure that it remains confidential and we also promise never to sell your information to anyone.
Making a reservation: Payments for a vacation can be made by contacting one of our travel advisor or by visiting our website. Once you contact us we will ask you some basic information that is needed for standard travel booking (such as your name, phone number, billing address, credit card number and expiration date) so that we can identify you.
However in order for us to offer you an unparalleled level of service we may ask extra information that you will find listed below, included but not limited to:
- Dietary Requirements
- To accommodate your personal dietary needs, preferences, we need to record your individual requirements on your reservation. This information is then transferred to your guides who will in turn contact the various restaurants and hotels to ensure that your requirements can be met.
- Physical and Health Details
- We need to obtain information about your age, gender, height and general health so that we can provide you with the appropriate equipment and ensure your personal health and safety. In addition we also ask for an emergency contact number. DIGnGO cannot accommodate women past their sixth month of pregnancy. We also cannot accommodate passengers requiring wheelchair assistance, as most features on our Europe bike tours are not wheelchair-accessible.
- Flight and Passport Information
- We request your flight information in order to provide you with any necessary airport pick-up or drop-off services and/or to ensure that you will have adequate time to get to the airport for your flights home. For some trips, we request passport information because it is required by our local service providers (in italy all the hotels you stay at request your passport information).
- Personal Preferences
- DIGnGO constantly strives to provide you with the highest level of service. Our Travel Advisors record any special requests or preferences that are specified at the time of your booking.
- The security of our customers is of utmost concern to us. DIGnGO has security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use the internationally standard encryption software (128-bit secure socket layer) to encrypt all credit card payments on our website and that protects information as it is sent from your browser to our systems.
- IGnGO sends a few newsletters each year to all the visitors that have downloaded our itineraries or have been clients of ours. However your email address is held confidential. It not used for any other purpose and will not be supplied to a third party.
- If you wish to have your name and email removed from our mailing list you may contact us at anytime at
or call us at 1.888.883.7948. Does DIGnGO collect information about the visitors of its website? DIGnGO is constantly looking to improve its website and the different services we offer our visitors and as a results we do collect and analyze some information about the visitors of our website. Each time a user visits our web site, certain use and navigation information is collected. This information is aggregate and anonymous. This data included ( but is not limited to ) your webs browser information, the number, frequency and duration of visits of each web page which we use to improve the content and navigation features of our web site.
- Third-Party Links
- Review of your information
- Travellers are entitle to examine the information DIGnGO has about them, subject to any restrictions required by law, and may request rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information, by contacting DIGnGO in writing.
- Other Information You Should Know
The term “DIGnGO“ in this policy refers to DIGnGO S.A.R.L. a company incorporated in Switzerland.